About Me

My photo
First Moscow State Medical University, Russia

March 23, 2011

colours.

salam

bismilahirahmanirahim


U talk spanish, I only understand russian

You like yellow, while I hate it. She likes soap operas while he disgusts them.

Everyone was born different. You and me. She and him. Just like fingerprints.

Even uncanny twins have different fingerprints. Ever experience bird watching? I havent. But I always do the thing I called human-watching.

It keeps my mind racing, thinking and contemplating about distinct differences. About why people cant be the same.

In most things I prefer to remain silent and observant. I love to watch people. Mind you, I can remember even a teeny tiny little detail if I am focussing on something whereas if I am not paying attention, or when my mind goes astray, I wont be able to remember a thing. I figure out that eveyone is different. Inside and outside.

Keep on being different. It doesn’t matter if people label you as weirdo, its just that they are jealous that they cant fell how its like to be special.

Cheerios. You are special in your own way.

Honey and blood, they are same in their state of matter but different in color and taste.

Just like you and me. We’re both human. But we’re not the same and never will be.


*ouhhh Imelda, sangat rindu nak dushummdushumm

0 ink-ers: