About Me

My photo
First Moscow State Medical University, Russia

July 9, 2011

good friends,good life

salam

bismilahirahmanirahim

There's gonna be one time in your life when you're realising you're about to lose something. Pretty much one thing that you're not going to find after this, even in the after years of today.

You don't even know if you have an option. Taking chances might be a careless mistake perhaps. And not doing nothing will make you the guilty one. Can't even think to the extent of losing something like that.

Everyone have their own masks, something to be concealed from lurking ones. He gave sight and senses.

Sometimes, all you need to prove or to make the best out of something is just time. And that's it. Now that I've seen it happen. EVERYTHING happens for a reason. yes, its s-word.

Thanks to Him, I can now swallow a bitter truth. It bites, yes, but I'm still a survivor. and I believe he is one too.


stay strong. banyak orang mendoakan anda.

0 ink-ers: