About Me

My photo
First Moscow State Medical University, Russia

April 19, 2011

teh tarek.

salam

bismilahirahmanirrahim

Okay, I am so lazy right now. I have a Biochemistry exam this Monday, and Physiology test on Thursday and I just started studying for it an hour ago. This is the time where I'd wish for a photographic memory, or a twin sister who is 10 times smarter than me.
How cool would that be?

Life would definitely be much easier if I had a photographic memory. No more extra hours for late nights studying (cehh, macam selalu buat jer). No need to ask someone over and over again for their addresses or birthdays. And I'd definitely can skip class more often to go back home and sleep.

Eh but, if I had such memory, I'd remember anything traumatic or depressing. Then I would have a hard time moving on and enjoy life the way I'm supposed to.

Ahh. Rubbish. We were born to forget. That's why we can live the next day without dwelling on bad memories.

Okay quit writing crap and start studying!

*winkwink =)

0 ink-ers: