salam
bismilahirahmanirahim
Should be going to bed now because I was told off to get to bed earlier kerana esok I'll be clinging to tasks in which I have to finish off.Minggu ini agak hectic.Agak je.haha.
I have thoughts wandering around in my head like children playing randomly in the streets,playing to their hearts' content.Humans are complicated machines you know.
It's damn hard to tell what are the things that's on their mind because their looks aren't just enough.People lie too when they're asked with questions in which they would love to avoid.
The reactions are not predictable yet sometimes surprising and left others contemplating pretty hard.
I think I am a victim of a situation in which I can't explain enough.Verbally or literally.
Saya tanya,tapi jawapannya zero hero.Kosong.So I'm still in confusion I guess.Saya rasa saya dilanda masalah yang agak banyak sekarang.The world keeps spinnning around me and I just can't think nor solve those problems.
Tengok bahasa rojak saya.Hebat macam rojak ayam kedai mamak saja.Ya,saya merapu lagi terima kasih.


1 ink-ers:
hahahaha~
chill suda babe~
Post a Comment