Prolly as they are two best moments where my heart would go all retro or techno.
I want it to finish now. Fast. I want it to finish fast, as fast and as much as I want to pack up things, go out of this huge city, heading somewhere in south, wait for my lover and leaving no traces behind. ececehhh..
I cleaned up my desktop and putting up the most sensible wallpaper of an island with a white sandy beach, cold bluish water. Sumpah I feel like jumping into my laptop screen seconds after staring at it. Just looking at it gives me some breezy feelings how there is still a place on earth as magical as this.
I deleted some old stuff too, to stop me from being a reminiscing fool. Memories. How does it feels to delete memories, just like that?
On the other note, I wish I had a remote where I can oddly push stop, rewind or delete buttons. Whichever scene in my life.
With you lover,it's neither delete nor fast forward. It would always be a pause. A comfortable silent pause.
Cause I don't need a conversation, I don't need giggles.I just want to sit and stare at you.
Kamu, lagi 11 kali putaran Bumi ku tunggu.


2 ink-ers:
haiyoohhh2...
jiwang2..
hhehehee...
^_^
i like the most when u ramble...
kurang faham post ini tapi suka baca :D
Post a Comment