1. A screenplay writer. I want to write a story about an ugly gecko-looking population that lives in a beautiful moon outside the milky way galaxy......earn billions of dollars and become a prominent figure by winning an Oscar.
2. A lawyer. I love debating and making up statements that aren't necessarily true but I will make it sound true. Plus, it's a trend of suing nowadays (remind you not to post anything on facebook or blog etc without a proofreading). I always dream to say this line: "I'll see you in the court" (with a smirking evil face).
3. A stewardess. I want to serve foods and smile 24/7...IN THE SKY..which makes a stewardess and a waiteress, different. I did a research on how to increase height without wearing a pair of 5" heels and it turns out that the best natural way to increase height is by correcting body postures with some exercises.LAME.
4. A burglar. Woahaa. Sounds BRUTAL, but how about this: A soul's burglar...steal someone's heart and make the person begs for a togetherness. Sounds SHAKESPEARE? or rock kapak?
March 10, 2010
cita-cita : polis
salam
bismilahirahmanirahim
*p/s -Pernah tak korang mimpi yang korang jadi atau buat sesuatu yang korang tak pernah terfikir? saya pernah mimpi ketagih dadah. It was an awful but cool nightmare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 ink-ers:
sy juga mau jd stewardess
n cg tadika.hehe..=)
nyway,nice dreams!(drug addict?)
tau x ayat kau skrg makin hebat?
fuhh!!
aku pun teringin nk jd lawyer!!
"SEE YOU IN COURT"
that's my dream too!!
and...
your entry about pencuri tue..
OH MY GOSH, I WAT THAT!!!
Post a Comment