About Me

My photo
First Moscow State Medical University, Russia

June 7, 2009

task one: english blog ; a diary??

Salam.
Bismilahiriahmanirahim

Okay, lets start this thing with tasbih kifarah and umul kitab (haiyakk !! this lame dialogue is for public speaking only.)
Last week, my english lecturer – cik Hasnaa asked us to blog about our life in INTEC. That was pretty “cute” haa?
What I mean is, during our MMS (minggu mesra siswa), they said that students are not allowed to blog. So the whole class were shocked knowing that our own lecturer-INTEC`s lecturer, asking us to blog.

Suprised by our reaction, she was shocked to know that most of my classmate do not have any blog and are not expose to blog. Pretty freak right? I mean..we lived in globalisation with all the modern stuff and yet there are still people who don’t have blog. I believe that most of us have heard about social network-myspace, friendster, facebook, hi5, blog ,etc.) At that moment,I realise that Im the only students who have blog.Then, I decided not to make a confession that I do have blog. What a liar!! huhu~

so lets start with the first week of my life in INTEC.
At first I was a little bit awkward to adapt myself here as im not from SBP nor MRSM school. So living on my own was terribly difficult and disasterous,haha~
Doing laundry on my own was so difficult.usually my dad will be the one who do laundry at home and wash all my attires. In here, things are going up side down. Do laundry by myself, manage all those agreement form, safety form, visa application, and pasport-things. Everything I have to do it by myself and it’s a bit stressful and unaccepteble.
I am badly homesick in the first week. Every morning and night I will call my parents for at least one hour. Pretty bad huuh? Not to mention that I cried everytime I spoke to them. Looking up the past, I think its so pathetic to cry to my parents for a 18-year-old girl like me. But im getting better each day and I succesfully cut down my tears. What an achievement!! (bravo, bravo nabila!!)

At INTEC, things are bit different. It so hot here in shah alam (maybe im used to taiping`s weather- humid all day) that I cant even sleep more than 3 hours! I will sweating all over after 2 hours of sleep- and that is so uncomfortable! Im used to study alone on my bed or infront of television with crossing-leg (in malay its called menyabung kaki) and I need at least 3 pillows surrounding me. Weird?? I know..
and there`s no air cond in akasia`s apartment. Pillows are not more than one, no television allowed in the house,and no one study alone! All students study in a group.I noticed that students will go to library after their class had finished to study. I am not a library-person. I can`t study in library. Not even a single minutes. Although library is the quitess place in the campus, but I think that library is the most noisy place to study. Don’t ask me why `cause I don’t have the aswer-seriously, I don’t.
Then I start to ponder-where on earth I could find a suitable place to study..? and something came up all of sudden-why not staying back after class in my class? It doesn’t matter staying alone in my class with all students rushing off to their hostel anyway. Im used to be alone at home. So I guess this will be a very good alternative! (big clap for me~).
Condition of room? Perfect.
Air-conditioning room,quiet atmosphere,tables and chairs are in good condition, white board to scrib formulae, good lightning, good ventilation system,and hundred percent tranquil. What more can I say???
Girls have to wear baju kurung every Monday and Friday. Err, for a girl like me who are used to wear trousers (jeans to be precise) rather than long skirt, its quite awkward to wear baju kurung. But again, I have to adapt to it . UiTM INTEC will be my first and last university in Malaysia anyway. Just go with the flow.But hey, rules are meant to be broken right?
Haha~

Learning russian langguage is compulsory for students taking medicine in Russia. And for that, we have Russian lecturer from Niznhy Novgrod University to be our lecturer for russian langguage.We have 3hours of russian langguage each day. Total up, we have approximately 15 hours per week for russian langguage class.
Hometask for russian langguage? Don’t ask !
`cause we did have tons of hometask for this subject. We also have “normal” subject for science-based course like chemistry, physics,biology,english and adding one more subject-russian history where all those leaders of Russia being introduce to us.

In a nutshell, life is way too different for me here compared to my previous one. But things are getting better as I manage to cope up with the differences. Of course there`s a bit of awkwardness and mistake here and there while adapting to it, but I believe that everything is possible to a willing heart. I am here to pursue my study. I guess INTEC are destined by Allah for me to learn how to be an independent person in order to live by myself alone at abroad. I cant depend on my parents for another ten years of age right? so this is the starting point-for me to be a real teenager, first daughter , a woman and a doctor. Insyallah, everything will be fine.

Aminnn.

1 ink-ers:

shiema_ella said...

alahai cik kak...
beselah tue..
huhuhu...
aku 2nd week demam..
oohhh....pecah rahsia!!